We are a group of Canadians who are fighting for the Canadian people.
Because we are listening, we know that YOU want a more fair and equitable Canada. Because we are listening, we know that YOU want a united Canada. Because we are listening, we know that YOU want a Canada that puts its people first.
We are here to safeguard our Constitution, our western civilization and heritage, our freedoms and civil rights, our way of life.
We envision a Canada that is united through shared prosperity and security, strong democratic institutions, and patriotism. We envision a Canada that is advanced in all aspects of its economy, society, and culture. We envision a Canada that listens to and serves its people. We envision a Canada that has a strong national identity, heritage, and cultural norms.
● Restore Canadian democracy through recall of MPs, direct binding vote on legislation by the people, and referendums including non-confidence vote by the people on the government
● Clean up the rampant cronyism and corruption in Ottawa
● Implement strong no nonsense immigration policy that puts the well-being and safety of the Canadian people first
● End the drain on Canadian tax dollars to foreign countries and entities
● Mandatory balanced budgets and paying off the federal debt through an independent Bank of Canada
● Pro-entrepreneur and pro-business processes with more fair treatment of small businesses
● Uphold the Constitution with specific amendments
Stephen Garvey was born in Montreal, Québec, educated in Vancouver, British Columbia, and resides in Calgary, Alberta. In addition, to his international travel and competing for Canada on the Canadian National Rowing Team, and his extensive writings in political and social theory, Stephen received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of British Columbia and Masters of Philosophy in Environment and Development from the University of Cambridge (United Kingdom). Further, Stephen has experience in small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and crown corporations. Furthermore, Stephen has worked as a blue collar worker, and he knows what it is to live pay check to pay check, and earn an honest living. Stephen brings common sense, practical, professional leadership to the National Advancement Party of Canada, and a vision for Canada that will restore its democracy and bring prosperity and security to all Canadians.
There are a number of people behind the scenes at the National Advancement Party of Canada who are fighting for the Canadian people. These are some of the them: Mr. Gabin Kabou, French Language Liaison; Mr. Ian Bridges, Social Media Officer; Ms. Chantal Karkour, Communication Officer; Mr. Jeffery Wenzowski, Chief Agent.
Our supporters come from all regions of Canada, with a shared desire to fight for our people.
All for the Advancement of Canada
Tous pour l’Essor du Canada
For more information please see our Constitution and/or contact us: